Aegis FSI is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers within A/F/C function. On behalf of a primary Private Equity Firm within renewable energy, we are looking for a:
The ideal Candidate owns a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and has at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role for an international company.
The Candidate will be in charge of the definition and implementation of the company's Accounting and Financial Statements processes and procedures.
- Define, implement and monitor Accounting processes and procedures and verify alignment with accounting and Group standards.
- Complete all relevant month-end financial close procedures.
- Prepare the statutory Financial Statements (including Explanatory Notes) according to ITA GAAP and IAS/IFRS.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports (including consolidated accounts and results) for the management and ensure they are submitted in due time;
- Provide support in the preparation of annual budget, budget variance analysis and monthly forecasts;
- Coordinate activities of finance function along with the group finance department and the external consultants and auditors.
- Coordinate the requests from all the stakeholders involved in the Accounting and Finance process.
- Supporting the business with their funding requirements
- Support to SAP implementation.
- Liaise with local Business representatives and other counterparties to ensure local administrative activities are delivered to agreed standard.
- Pro-active interaction with all company’s departments to meet their needs and to facilitate the accomplishment of their own objectives.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Previous experience in infrastructure or energy sector is considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of national and international accounting principles and Italian tax regulation.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is mandatory.
- Fluency in Spanish is a nice to have.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines with “can do” attitude.
- Highly-motivated, disciplined and team-oriented.
- Able to work independently and within a cross-functional team, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03