Aegis FSI is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Finance, Banking and Insurance market. On behalf of an Asset Management firm, we are looking for a:
Sales and Marketing Support
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an Asset Management company. The candidate will be responsible for assisting a wide range of sales, providing client service support, coordinating marketing initiatives and supervising office activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting sales activities related to client, sending periodical reports, providing information on products to clients and prospecting following requests of both clients and the office manager.
- Interacting with and answering to requests of Italian Paying agents, Distributors and Data providers (Contracts/Subscription Forms/Fund Details/Updated Legal documentation/…) in coordination with Product Development and Product Management.
- Developing actions with clients and potential clients in coordination with the management and assisting the Sales for their meetings with clients and prospects (presentations, printing documents, updates, etc.).
- Providing assistance to the organization of marketing events & publications: organizing fair attendances and standard events, supporting the participation to sponsored events, assisting the preparation of the event’s agreements, ensuring the correct invoicing of the events, supporting events attendees and post-events updates (mailings, etc.).
- Implementing Sales Force and update in coordination with Client Service through database maintenance, Client Service Team and requests interactions, assistance to the match of the office manager's and sales requests and the Group guidelines, Contracts, NDAs, Due Diligence requests, input and update of all Campaigns, reports creation and management, etc., Sales Force Mailing (on a monthly and a quarterly basis).
- Administering the General Services office, DLP Officer, supporting diverse General Manager requests and coordinating several invoices with the finance department.
- Previous experience in the Financial Services field (Asset Management is preferrable).
- Italian language fluent and/or native, with English language fluency essential. French is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Sales Force tool.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03