Aegis FSI is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Finance, Banking and Insurance market. On behalf of an international investment firm dedicated to the renewable energy sector we are looking for a:
The ideal Candidate owns a degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and has at least 3/5 years of previous experience in an Accounting role for an international company.
- Complete all the monthly and annual closings.
- Support in the preparation of the financial statements.
- Manage general accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable activities (Italy, EEC, Extra EEC).
- Support in activities related to the determination of periodic tax forms.
- Participate in software and tools implementation and development.
- Coordinate the requests from all the stakeholders involved in the Accounting and Finance process and relate to the external providers.
- Previous experience in infrastructural or energy sector is considered a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in national and international accounting principles.
- Experience of ERP systems (SAP Business is preferable).
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is mandatory.
- Fluency in Spanish is a nice to have.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03