Aegis FSI is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Finance, Banking and Insurance market. On behalf of an asset management firm we are looking for a:
The ideal candidate has 5-6 years’ experience in a similar role in an asset management company. The candidate will be responsible for providing client service support for the Italian market and assist with a broad range of sales and relationship support functions, coordinating marketing initiatives and driving the post-sale service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing primarily FIG segregated mandates as well as other institutional and sophisticated clients relationships and executing the service plan for the underlying clients in Italy in-line with the broader departmental strategy and longer-term firm vision.
- Supporting the execution of the firm’s Strategic Account and Global Financial Institutions initiatives when applicable and the development and implementation of scalable, cost effective, and best practice regional servicing processes.
- Training to develop skills necessary in order to ensure the delivery of best practice service and progress in seniority and responsibility.
- Hosting calls and meetings when required and where appropriate for due diligence, review or servicing and manning the desk/office-based support when regional colleagues are out of the office.
- Working with the Presentations team, the regional team and the investment teams to prepare: briefing notes, client review books and meeting materials to support the Senior sale action. Liaising with the relevant teams to ensure that follow-ups are logged and executed accurately and within agreed deadlines.
- Maintaining and leveraging the Client Management System; to include taking responsibility for the quality of content and accuracy of the data input, capturing and reporting client activity to help monitor progress against broader departmental and firm objectives.
- Administering client requests, sending out client reports ensuring that we deal with all client requests in a timely manner and ensuring to comply with prevailing marketing rules and regulation.
- Responding to audit queries; sourcing items for client annual reports; building and maintaining personal and team knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the firm’s clients operate.
- Having a good knowledge of the client’s product offering; being able to explain the history, philosophy and development of the firm.
- Support on-boarding, transitions, mandate changes, fee & rebate changes and off-boarding; collaborating with Client Operations and Legal to ensure smooth and timely execution of contracts and agreements
- Have acute awareness of all marketing prohibitions, licensing requirements and permitted activities in the jurisdictions of which they are responsible for and ensure that their activities are marketed only to eligible clients according to local regulations
- Have a strong understanding of the global financial services regulatory system.
- Have full awareness and understanding of the regulatory obligations that apply under the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR) and have full awareness of Statements of Principle for Approved Persons (APER).
- Understand, follow and promote compliance with client’s Global Compliance Handbook and Policies with specific focus on the Business Development and Client Relations sections, Global marketing Policy and the requirements on dealing with the media.
- Ensure electronic communications, meetings and calls with investors are compliant, appropriate and recorded in Salesforce.
- Italian language fluent and/or native, with English language fluency essential.
- Previous experience at other asset management companies in client facing roles, covering Italian client base.
- Relevant asset management product (liquid fixed income and/or equity), operational, project and client management experience with sophisticated and/or segregated financial institution and/or institutional clients.
Location: London, UK (with the intention to relocate to Milan, after an initial period of ca. 12-24 months depending on needs and circumstances)
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03