Aegis FSI is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Finance, Banking and Insurance market. On behalf of a leading global asset management firm we are looking for a:
Marketing & Sales Support Specialist
The Marketing & Sales Support Specialist will play a key role within our Sales and Marketing team based in the Milan office. This team is responsible for the firm’s distribution in Italy.
The incumbent is an internal sales support function responsible for supporting the sales team covering for the Consultant, Institutional and Wholesale channels in the core European markets (ex UK) and LatAm, working collaboratively with the other members of the team.
- Business development support for the Pan European market, which includes supporting the sales team, servicing the client base and building relationships with key clients and prospects.
- Act as the main point of contact when the Managing Directors and other sales members of the team are out of the office.
- Maintain an updated Sales Force database.
- Liaise with internal departments for the accurate and timely delivery of RFPs, RFIs, client reporting, and legal agreements.
- Oversee new account setup and client onboarding; resolve any operational issues as they arise.
- Service and provide support for distribution partners.
- Other tasks/projects as assigned by senior sales staff to support overall sales and client service efforts.
- Responsible for coordinating Pan European day to day marketing. This involves liaising with US based teams regarding local event management, literature, materials, website etc, including managing the relationship with the local gadgets/logistics vendor.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or University with degree and or course work in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 5-10 years of asset management industry experience, preferably in a client-facing role.
- An understanding of investment products across the full spectrum (equity, fixed income, and alternative investment preferred).
- Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or an equivalent CRM system.
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian, English; fluency in a second European language is a plus (Spanish first choice to support LatAm and Iberia, German second choice).
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to handle complex situations and influence decisions.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proactive, hands-on approach and determination to achieve success.
- High professionalism and strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy.
Knowledge of regulatory/MiFID II requirements and prior experience working for a U.S. firm a plus good understanding of the UCITS mutual Funds setup and requirement.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03