Aegis FSI, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Finance, Banking and Insurance market, on behalf of an important bank is looking for:
Investment Advisor - Triveneto
Within the Investment Advisory Team – Private Banking, the candidate will report to the Head of Advisory and will be part of the Investment Advisory team. His/her goal will be:
- to generate investment recommendations and solutions, across all asset classes and products in open architecture environment, to HNWI clients;
- to communicate asset allocation proposals and implement them, on top of specific advisory topics, leveraging on the bank international product platform.
- Develop a clear proposition for the clients, seeking to succeed by offering differentiation andadded value through the full capability of the bank;
- Deploy strategy through disciplined asset allocation to portfolios, with the goal to help bankersmanaging clients with appropriate products and solutions;
- Influence the audience, and generate revenues on the books, in a compliant, scalable andefficient way, through proactive support to bankers, anticipating needs;
- Act in awareness of compliance and regulatory requirements, tracking & monitoring investmentsuitability;
- Deliver investment solutions to clients and bankers (Discretionary Portfolio Management,Wealth Asset Management, Funds, etc..), including investment proposals, and review constantlyClients’ portfolios;
- Be Partner of the bankers in covering clients and develop where appropriate direct clientcoverage model;
- Ownership of investment process (from initiating to closing).
- University Degree in Economics, or Finance (Master would represent a plus);
- At least 5/8 years of experience in similar position.
- Strong sales skills;
- Emotional intelligence: bring sense of urgency, be a team player, create trust;
- In his/her comfort zone in dealing with both Clients and Private Bankers;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03